Thursday, May 5, 2016

CARIBOU COFFEE

Hi Swags!! it's me again.
i'm so happy to tell you that i just sign up for Steller account
my username is @napitpoldo 
 if you have Steller Id, Let me know 



still in the mood for khaki color tone.
I'm wearing something casual for this post


I'm wearing Topman Tees // Topman Chino Pants //  Puma Shoes




And I'm back with my Puma shoes


i just try new coffee shop in Bandung called Caribou Coffee
i usually dont drink coffee, but the coffee is quite nice
if you search a place to take a picture, you should try this place 



hope you guys like it!!



6 comments:

  1. Wah cool! Love your style!

    Kindly look at my blog at http://www.farrellgerard.blogspot.co.id :) Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it alooooott

    The shoes.. the back set.. the you
    Everything just purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shoes are lit! never bored to see your outfits

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stylish! love your shoes
    www.stylefrontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes, and your look.
    Btw, thankyou for comment :)

    Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete